29G Biocube with HQI tank mount light 500OBO

Reybeast

I bought this 29 gallon bios cube a few years ago to get started, really liked it, so I bought a 90G Oceanic. I let my brother-in-law use the biocube, but he eventually got tired and gave it back. I used it as a hospital tank for some time, but its time to let it go as its really just taking up space.

So I have a 29 gallon bios cube with its factory hood, which has the CF lights in it, no modifications to it. I havnt been using the hood since I bought a Coralife 150w HQI Tank mount (link below)

This has the matching Biocube stand and is in pretty good shape.

I figure 500 OBO will be enough. I am open to suggestions on this price. The bulb in the Coralife was used for about a month and hasn’t been on for some time. At this time, I am not parting out. I prefer to sell it as a unit. I didn’t post pictures as this is a standard biocube.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Coralife_Aqualight_Advanced_Tank_Mount_1_150_W_14_000K_HQI_150_Watt_Double_Ended_Pendants-Coralife-ES53601-FILTFIMHPDDEOF-vi.html

Not that I am interest but just for advice, most of the time a used biocube29 without LR and corals goes for $200-300... from what I have seen. In fact I just picked up a JBJ 28g Nanocube HQI for $200 with LR, 3 coral and a fish...

i bought a jbj hqi in perfect condition for 120 plus a 30$ frag thrown in........Also I bought a biocube with stock lighting for $100 in perfect condition........I know how hard it is when you paid so much, but I wish you the best on your sale........