Want to buy a 90 gallon

razataz

Craigslist has a few, I saw a 75 gallon for $100 last night. If you don't know why it busted check the stand really well for any problems before putting another stand on it. Check it with a straight edge and level, I even put styrofoam underneath all my tanks to avoid problems.

What busted? A seam or the glass? I'm always curious when this happens what is the cause.

Craigslist has a few, I saw a 75 gallon for $100 last night. If you don't know why it busted check the stand really well for any problems before putting another stand on it. Check it with a straight edge and level, I even put styrofoam underneath all my tanks to avoid problems.

What busted? A seam or the glass? I'm always curious when this happens what is the cause.

I see no cracks looks like a seem maybe it was dripping at two spots around the bottom trim piece at an nice steady pace at 3am not a good feeling I thought styrofoam was bad for glass tanks

Ask Jake @ RCA. That's where I got mine. He might have one in stock or be able to get you one quickly.

And if you had to, asking stores in San Antonio might work in your case given your likely urgent need!

Anyone have some suggestions for store in San Antonio I can call I no of none up there

I see no cracks looks like a seem maybe it was dripping at two spots around the bottom trim piece at an nice steady pace at 3am not a good feeling I thought styrofoam was bad for glass tanks

Styrofoam is perfectly fine to use with any aquarium. Why does all the bad stuff happen in the middle of the night? I've heard horror stories that all seem to happen in betwee 1-4 am. Good luck with everything!