bc 29g

ludakris

BC29 tank and stand (stand missing one knob) ... $100.00 least ill take

Current USA Nova Extreme Pro light fixture (no bulbs) with 3 Exocotic Panaroma Pro moduels mounted inside it..$200.00 least ill take....led's not even a month old

pm

whats listed is still available...there is a very very small scratch..almost non noticeable..about 3mm long..no issues..i just need it gone so i can have money to buy a flight to Orlando..the mp10 in the photos is gone so please disregard it..thanks

post-1264-0-39335000-1330105795_thumb.jp

post-1264-0-19331900-1330105830_thumb.jp

post-1264-0-16441400-1330105878_thumb.jp

the skimmer is about 1year old..no issues what so ever with it..it skims great as u can see in the picture...i modded the intake tube cause the stock intake is mounted right at the base of the collection cup and with the water level it requires, it tended to make a slurp/gurgle sound. so i took it apart and added my own air tube out the bottom along side the power cord and up out the side so i can now have a longer more adjustable air intake..this skimmer is really great..i will be in Austin tomorrow fish store hopping so if your friend wants it let me know...i live 87 miles away so sense i will be in town it will be more convenient...

• 2 weeks later...