100G Rimless

medi

Time to list my tank up for sale. So here's the details:

Tank is a 100 gallon rimless that measures 36x37x18, and was bought new in July of 2010. The glass is 3/8" thick. It has been drilled with a 1500 GPH glass-holes overflow, and has dual 3/4" returns. There are no scratches or chips in the glass that I have seen.

The sump is a PM R36+ that I had custom built to allow for a larger skimmer. It was also ordered in July 2010, and cost me almost $500 new by itself.

Return pump is a Reeflo Snapper with an A.O. Smith motor that has some salt staining, but overall functions great.

Stand is very sturdy 2x4 construction that has been painted white, and had a sheet of white plastic glued down to protect the base from water. I believe the stand is 35" tall. The stand has a skin that is easily removable, and allows 360 degree access to the inside of the stand for ease of maintenance. There is also a small flourescent light that I mounted inside the stand that I'll throw in as well.

Also, included is a hanging canopy that was built to match the stand, and all hardware needed to hang it.

$850 I clean

$800 you clean

As always this is first come, first served or will hold with paypal.

Here is a cruddy phone pic of what it looked like in all its glory! :)

post-698-0-69068900-1328904699_thumb.jpg

post-698-0-14556600-1328902425_thumb.jpg

post-698-0-17790200-1328902563_thumb.jpg

post-698-0-63683900-1328902656_thumb.jpg

post-698-0-70064100-1328904009_thumb.jpg

post-698-0-20637400-1328904045_thumb.jpg

post-698-0-54857800-1328904082_thumb.jpg

God this is one beautiful tank and would be perfect when I build my nem tank.

Richard, if you decide down the line that it wont work out for you PLEASe keep me in mind :) Once I move closer to work in june/july I'm going to look for a tank like this to setup in the living room of the new place. The sump'd biocube will become the best night light in history for my bedroom ;)

Yeah, it would make a cool nem tank with the shallow depth and peninsula configurartion. I don't have a specific plan for this tank except that the one thing my current DT is missing is the ability to easily view the reef from the top so this tank should foot the bill. I'm definately going to try to keep the water surface agitation down for top viewing. I'll probably start it out as a really, really, really nice frag tank and see where the currents take it. Lol, maybe your living room?

Yeah, it would make a cool nem tank with the shallow depth and peninsula configurartion. I don't have a specific plan for this tank except that the one thing my current DT is missing is the ability to easily view the reef from the top so this tank should foot the bill. I'm definately going to try to keep the water surface agitation down for top viewing. I'll probably start it out as a really, really, really nice frag tank and see where the currents take it. Lol, maybe your living room?

The best part about your post has been highlighted!!

your tanks are always a blast to see in person, after staring at your koi pond of course! when you have it set up and dont mind company let me know and I'll come take a peak at it!

Promise to not steal it....on the first visit atleast LOL

Hey Calvin, sad to see you go.

Hopefully you'll be back someday with an even nicer tank

Thanks Stephen, I'm getting back in some day for sure. I just have too much going on between family and work to keep a tank right now. Someday when my kids are older I'm going to pick up a much larger rimless tank. Something around 72x36x24. I'm excited about the day, but will survive until then! Maybe when you decide to upgrade I can piggy back on your shipping again! :)