[FS]5g Ecoxotic EcoPico[FS]

Brooks

Hi everyone!

Today, my father decided to plunge into the addiction hobby! And what does THAT mean? Well, he wants me to teach him about it all. In return, he will pay for the corals, maintenance, everything. Essentially, I'll get a 20g, and get to teach my father all about it as it progresses! For those of my long-time ARC friends saying "I knew he'd do it again..." HUSH! LOL!

Anyhow, enough of the backstory.

I will be selling my 5g EcoPico, as all of the corals will be going into the 20g tank.

"The EcoPico aquarium system includes 6mm glass rimless aquarium, discreet internal filter with pump, beveled glass top with mounting clips, LED lighting arm with 12K white/blue LEDs, and step-by-step instructions. To upgrade your light, simply purchase a 3-way splitter below and select up to two additional LED strips. You can even have independent control by using an additional 12V power supply listed below!"

• Simple set up & maintenance
  • Energy efficient – costs less than $0.35/month to operate
  • Expandable, LED lighting
  • Lighting does not promote algae growth
  • Safe/low voltage"

For lighting, there are 5 x 3w LED strips (each strip has 3 x 1w LEDs in it). Totaling at 15w. It has 1 x 453nm pure actinic strip, and 4 x 12k with 453nm blue actinic. These are $22.50 each NEW, and they are less than 3 weeks old (give or take). Also included is are the transformers and splitters. These lights are mounted on an arm that sits on the back of the tank.

For filtration, it comes with a small in-tank filter. It is not the strongest thing on the market, so I added a Azoo HOB filter. It is VERY tiny! (3.25" in width). It does a much better job than the other filter. Once again, this is brand new.

I am asking $150 for everything. All of it is less than 3 weeks old.

Once again, for $150 you get the following:

- 5g rimless Ecoxotic EcoPico

- Lighting Mount

- 5 x 3w Ecoxotic LED lighting w/ additional transformers and splitters

- Azoo Mignon HOB Filter

- I will take reasonable offers. NO LOWBALLING.

- First come, first served.

- Looking to sell as a whole at this time. Offers are welcome for parting out if the time comes for me to do so.

PICTURES: (Light is much bluer than appears)

a66fef31.jpg