Need Help with LEDs

Stephen

I have been working for the past few months on and off on my LED fixture and I need help. The entire fixture is built and wired, however I can only get one strand to light up... There's obviously a short somewhere and every time I start removing wires and reattaching them I just create more problems that lead to set backs. After weeks of frustration I am seeking help!

Someone please help me complete this bad boy so I can get it up and running! Shouldn't take you too much time if you are good with electronics or have experience. I don't have much money, but I could pay you or trade work for corals or equipment. Please let me know. I'm in South Austin.

I built my own 20 led kit with only a few hiccups. Learned what I needed to know... if you can't get help or figure it out from other threads I'll take a stab at it. I never ask for a payment but I never turn down a free frag :)

If you know anything about honda scooters perhaps we can just trade some knowledge and support?

If you dont know about scooters thats fine I'll still help you as much as I can.

I am pretty tied up this weekend with rejetting a carb, building a sump and organizing my garage but If I get my scoot running with this rejet I'll need a destination to head for to test everything out. I could pack up a little bag of gear and come over to see if I can help at all.

GL bud

• 2 weeks later...

I had this very same problem........it had to do with the potentiometers wiring.......the connectors that came with kit were clamp type and if I used those on pot. wiring they did not fire....AS soon as I switched to the screw caps one fired......after a coupla days I switched the connections to the potentiometers and somehow( though not sure why) if I went AGAINST the directions and wired them incorrectly.......They both fired....Not saying this is your problem but.......If I had followed directions....My kit would never have fired.......