120 Gallon Oceanic Reef Ready Tank and Hood-Starphire

Mike M.

I am in the process of building my custom stand and tank. The old needs to go. This Oceanic 120 Gallon tank is 48" Wide x 24" x 24" Tall. Dual overflow boxes in each corner. One set of small scratches on the left side, otherwise, the glass is in good shape. Oh, did I mention, Starphire glass on the front? Sure enough.

The hood is fabricated from birch plywood and was epoxy coated prior to finishing with black laquer on the exterior and white enamel on the interior. THere are five fans for cooling the lights. Hood swings open as shown for ease of access.

The stand...this is a VERY USED stand. It has suffered water damage and should not be considered part of the sale. It is gift with purchase.

I am offering this as a package with add ons. So here is what I am offering....

Tank, stand, canopy, and 40 gallon sump, no pumps, controllers, lights, ballasts or light rack...$300

Add the VHO and T5 end caps and ballasts (One Icecap 430 and one Ice Cap 660)- +$100

Add the Lumen Bright Reflectors +$100

Add the Lumatek 400W Adjustable ballasts(Less than one year old and 2 x 400W Radium Lamps(Less than 3 months use)...+$100

If you come in and purchase the whole lot for the asking price of $600, I'll throw in a good working order Arctica Commercial Chiller 1/2hp as a gift with purchase. That's right...I'll give you the chiller. Buy the whole thing and the chiller comes with it for free!

Now, you need to provide transport and bring somebody to pick it up. Here are photos:

DSC_5020.jpg

DSC_5021.jpg

DSC_50301.jpg

DSC_5024.jpg

DSC_50311.jpg

At this time, I will not part out or make reservations to part out. Once the tank is gone, I'll sell what's left. I will list those items. If you are not interested in some form of package involving the tank, please do not contact me at this time. Serious inquiries only!

Best regards,

Mike Meek

I am very interested in the tank, it's the perfect size for my room. I would be interested in the whole set up but I won't have the money for a couple of weeks. Are you in the north Austin/pflugerville area?

I can come pick up the tank, stand, and canopy on Sunday if that's ok. That's when I will have a truck available. I don't have enough to get the rest now but don't want to miss out on the tank.

Archived