2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS

I am posting this for my Father in Law. He is the second owner (I believe) of a very well maintained 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS. The truck is white in color, has the crew cab option with the third door, diamond plated truck box, and rubberized bed liner. All maintenance has been performed by Chevrolet and my father in law is a light footed driver. The truck runs crisp and smooth and is the Vortec 5.3 (105k+/- miles) and oddly enough doesn't get too bad of gas mileage (I attribute this to the truck being in prime condition. The truck is equipped with the heavy duty towing transmission as long with the rest of the towing package equipment. Chrome exhaust tip, CD player, power everything, cruise control, power seats and rear split folding bench. Cloth interior. (nicely kept, never smoked in)

Bads (Accounted for in asking price):

Cracked windshield. New windshields for this truck can be as cheap as $50.00 up to about $150.00 Typical "I watched the crack run across the windshield" winter crack.

A/C needs recharged. Compressor is in good condition but the o-rings have let go. New o-rings at AutoZone $8.00 + $30.00 re-charge kit = $38.00 fix.

Minor but typical "truck" dents. Invisible unless you are right on the dents or are looking for them.

KBB Private party value is as follows taking into account the a/c doesn't work right now.

Condition Value

Excellent

$8,615

Good

$7,925

Fair

$7,030

We are asking $6,900.00 O.B.O. CASH. Please call if SINCERELY INTERESTED and I can answer questions you might have or to set up a test drive. (Must be able to provide CURRENT Insurance information and valid Texas Drivers Liscence)

Kris

817-891-7796

LEAVE A MESSAGE OR I WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK. Be considerate when calling and if I can't answer a call when you call I will call you back when I get a chance....If you leave a message.