5 months old 36" Hamilton Belize Sun 250w MH and 2 39w t-5s

mhart032

Im upgrading my lighting on my tank. i need the 2 250w mh lights vs the one on this fixture. i bought this fixture brand new 5 months ago. still has 18 months on the warrenty. Hamilton is a very well known company for there lighting, mainly bulbs, they started to make fixtures a couple years ago and the reviews are steller. i really dont want to sell this light, but cant see keeping it in the closet. the price on these fixtures with the 250w mh and the upgraded electronic ballast is 900.00 im selling it for 500.00 remember it still has 18 months on the warrenty! the light is in perfect condition, not a scratch on it, it comes with hanging hardware and legs for tank mounting, also has shades that slide in to keep the light ditected at the tank to help with the light spill that most fixtures have issues with on topless or rimless tanks. seriously the bulbs are barly broke in on this fixture. so you are basicly saving 400 bucks and getting a brand new light. you can keep anything with this light. my 6" maxima clam (on the sandbed) and all my sps are extremely happy with this light.

link to the light

http://www.hamiltont...ng-Systems-1788

Here are a couple photos of the light over my 40g rimless.

post-959-0-02602300-1320379909_thumb.jpg

post-959-0-51330400-1320379937_thumb.jpg

post-959-0-48420600-1320379941_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...