TurboFlotor Aqua Medic Blue 1000 PROTEIN SKIMMER

pecman347

I've got a lightly used TurboFlotor Aqua Medic Blue 1000 Protein Skimmer that I don't need anymore. Looking for $125. Great skimmer and will be cleaned prior to being picked up. Thanks! Information is here:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=19685

It's the 1000 model good for aquariums up to 125 gallons I believe. Not looking for trades! Cash only please! 585 267 9739

Hey Khan

Yea it can be used in sump, and hang on back. It was used for a few months and it was in the sump for my biocube 29 in a 15 gallon tank. I just upgraded to a Hydor nano skimmer and it turns out that's all I needed for my tank haha. Yea this was a bit over kill. I was planning on keeping it for a larger tank, but I think I'm good with my biocube 29 for now, which is why I'm putting it up for sale. Don't hesitate to ask any more questions. Thanks! 585 267 9739

Price lowered to $115. I just did a thorough cleaning of the skimmer and the pump and it's been tested and ready to go. Replaced the hosing on it as well, and I made it long enough so you can cut it down to your preferable length.

Edited by pecman347

protein skimmer has been SOLD!! Thanks ARC again~ I do have a BRAND NEW UV STERILIZER 35 Watt. I'm looking for $120 for it. It's worth 200 retail... and I really have no use for it. I just bought a turbo twist so yea... I might trade for some really rare coral. Thanks again guys!