75g Reef Ready w/ stand, hood, sump, refugium, and more!

TexasTiger

I have a 75g Oceanic reef ready tank for sale. It is drilled with a corner overflow and has one return. Has an Oceanic stand and hood. Also, Oceanic sump (20g I believe). Will include a refugium that hangs on to the sump, great for pods. Also will include the Quiet One 3000 return pump. Also have a 250w metal halide fixture w/ actinics, a few powerheads, automatic topoff and various other bits and pieces of stuff that I would throw in. Basically, it's everything you'd need to start reefing right away, with the exception of a skimmer.

Asking $300. Will part out further if no takers.

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

This is the light fixture: http://www.ebay.com/itm/48-Metal-Halide-2x-250-T5-HO-Aquarium-Light-716-watt-/270751767019?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0a1019eb

Has worked great for 2+ years, minus the fact that 2 of the 4 actinics sometimes need to be poked in order to turn on. Not sure if it's just loose connections or what? Anyway, I'm asking $50 for it.

Oh, and for what it's worth, if anyone comes and takes the whole setup away today for $300 I will throw in heaters, test kits, mag float, refugium light, nets, timers, a fitler sock, a 20 gallon quarantine tank w/ light and filter, buckets, a siphon, power strips, etc...

If someone out there wants some of this setup (excluding tank and stand and canopy), has a truck and will drive it north to McNeil and 183 ($100 value), I will buy this whole thing and part it out myself with the driver having first dibs + $100 value. LMK.

If someone out there wants some of this setup (excluding tank and stand and canopy), has a truck and will drive it north to McNeil and 183 ($100 value), I will buy this whole thing and part it out myself with the driver having first dibs + $100 value. LMK.

I will take you up on the offer. Tomorrow work?

Sure, what time? Before noon is best for me.

Anytime works for me. I suppose I could even go tonight, but I am not sure I want to move stuff in the dark. Work the deal with the seller and let me know what time.

Everything is gone. Thank you cjwl and Entropy. It was great to meet you guys. Appreciate you coming.

Well I wish it were due to better circumstances, but I had a good time. Hope your next go at it is bigger and better.