Looking for starfish and / or soft corals

jbharlan91

We're looking for a reefsafe, fun looking starfish to replace our chocolate chip cookie starfish. We had to take him back after realizing he wasn't reef safe (yes we're new to saltwater) and our 4 year old was only consoled when we told her we would look for a new starfish that wouldn't eat our corals and that was pink. I think we can get away with one that isn't pink though (I hope!) We're also looking for soft corals that are easy - we're struggling with a couple, our eyelash and anthelia. We have a 29g biocube. We have been successful so far with a kenya tree, mushrooms, neon green zoas, devils hand, and fairy dust palys.

I don't have much to trade, but I do have a powerhead that is too big for our tank (creates too much flow and takes up too much space). I'm also willing to pay - but posted this in the trade section since I do have one thing to offer for trade. If you're interested in the powerhead, I can send you a picture and the dimensions.

Thanks!!grin.png

Yeah, me too. The anthelia I think could be leftover from the anemone sitting on it. The eyelash?????? The piece came undone, I moved it up higher in the rock to see if that helped. I need to get some glue...

It's just superglue gel with cyanoacrylate...