Eheim Canister or 75 Gallon Tank for Live Rock

Dee

I need about 100lbs of live rock because my new 100 gallon tank is looking a little empty with what I have in it right now. I can't really afford to purchase any due to recent chemo treatments for one of my dogs. For trade I have an Eheim Wet/Dry Canister Filter. I believe the model is the 2229 because it was on a 100 gallon tank and I remember my husband saying it was for a tank with twice the amount of water. It cost over $300 and is only about 4mths old...in excellent condition.

I also have a 75 gallon long acrylic tank with a nice acrylic column-like stand and matching canopy. I got it off of Craig's List a few months ago for $350 and it was at least $1,000 brand new. Does have some minor scuffs in the front, but can be fixed with the touch up kit. Comes with two lights, which aren't the ones for it, but it also has the "holders" for the original lights. If you are handy you can move them over. We were going to, but downsized our fresh water tank before we got to it.

All works great with no leaks. Looking to trade one or the other for the live rock...hopefully 100lbs (putting the cost about $3/lbs)...pretty please LOL. Will consider less rock...and will also consider trading one for corals as well.

Thanks,

Dena

698-7192

Pics aren't the best. We cleaned the tank and put it in the garage last night. The hood is dusty and the tank has water spots LOL...looks really crappy with the flash, but very nice once set up. I also attached a photo of the filter...media is still with it. The last photo shows almost my full tank and you can see how bare it is...if you look down the side, the rock covers only half the depth also...it's a 2ft deep tank.

Dena

post-322-1186539583_thumb.jpg

post-322-1186539616_thumb.jpg

post-322-1186539732_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dee