Parting out 72G Bowfront reef tank (equipment thread)

eleyan@yahoo.com

I decided to part out my setup since I couldn't sell it as a complete setup (see original thread under: http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/19065-72g-oceanic-bowfront-complete-reef-setup-with-livestock/)

There is also a separate thread for the live stock under the livestock for sale section (http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/19218-parting-out-72g-reef-livestock/)

Here is the equipment pricing:

- 72G oceanic Bowfront tank stand and canopy (drilled for 2 returns) ($350)

- Aqualight Pro 48 Strip, dual 150W HQI Halide, dual 96W PCs and 4 moon light LEDs ($250)

- Remora hang on the back skimmer ($50)

- Tidepool sump ($40)

- Mag 9.5 return pump ($45)

- refugium ($30)

- Hydor Koralia Magnum 4 pump ($30)

or $650 for all

Chris - You are second in line for the lights

Stranger - its the older clear model, not the new black one. it works great though, I have to empty the cup once a week. I may need to hold on to it until all the livestock are gone through.

By the way, the equipment will not be available for pick up until the livestock is sold. I have to be completely moved out from my current home by 10/9, so if by then anything livestock is left it will go to aquatek for store credit and the equipment will be ready for pick up then. hopefully it will be ready before that though :)

• 2 weeks later...