Checking interest on a few sps I have

Aqua Girl

I have some pretty good sized frags of Cup Coral (Turbinaria sp: brown with bright yellow polyps), pink stylophora, and an awesome colored velvet galaxy chalice. Im at school so if there is any interest, I can take pictures this afternoon when I get home. Just wanted to sell so I can go buy more corals of course :)

Velvet galaxy chalice- about 1 by 2 in

Cup coral- I recieved it when it already had receeding areas and took a picture of it when I first got it to monitor any changes but its tissue has actually grown and spread around to the back of it a good chunk with no other receeding areas so I am positive it is stable. It has a great golden color and the bright yellow polyps are usually out on display except of course when I want to take a good picure of it.

Indo zoas from AAF - purple/pinkish brown

post-2064-0-95476800-1316733375_thumb.jp

post-2064-0-04645100-1316733651_thumb.jp

post-2064-0-83868900-1316733827_thumb.jp

pink stylophora: free to good home!

I bought it when it had some dead spots and although lots of polyps have emerged from the dead areas, it seems to be receeding in the areas that were once alive. So if anybody wants to give it a good home, its yours!