Inviting everybody out to the October Myscct.com meeting.

RotaryGeek

I don't know if this is the right forum to put this in, but i would like to invite everybody out to the MyScct.com (my saltwater club of central texas) October meeting. It will be held on Oct 2nd at the Addicted2corals.com shop in killeen. Pm me for directions, or once i clear it with the owner to post the address, ill post it here. I know there are a few people here who would really like to come out and see the new store and buy something. They always have a great deal or sale going on. Lots of very nice corals. We will be raffling off a $50 gift certificate to Addicted2Corals.com and a Tunze powerhead (still undecided on the model, will post when its decided on). Tickets will be $10 per ticket, and Premium Myscct.com members will recieve 2 tickets for every purchase. We will also be doing a water testing meeting, so everybody who plans to attend please bring a bottle of your tank water and a bottle of your top off water. Also, please take note of your tanks temperature before you leave so we can add that to your results. If you would like more information, you can call me at 254-247-6691. We hope to see you there and help support a new local Saltwater only store.