125 gallon reef

coralbeauty

125 gallon saltwater aquarium for sale. Tank itself is less than a year old ( Bought new). Sump, custom made was bought new at the same time. Sump can handle the water in a power outage, or if you want to turn off the pumps to feed. Inhabitants-rock, corals and livestock have been established for 5 years. I have tons of spare parts, chemicals, fish food (boxes full) to maintain the system for a long time ahead. Main Return Pump-Mag 18, Protein skimmer is a Aqua C EV180 With a Rio 3100 and a back up Rio 3100. Fantastic skimmer, removes all the impurities. Also have overflow bottle for the skimmer. LIghting is T5. Aquatic Life 6 ft. 15 bulbs. This was bought new as well when I bought the tank. Computer is a Reefkeeper 2. It can control temperature, lighting, ph and lots more with this. Tank is up and running. I have at least 150 lbs of live rock mostly Fiji. I can help you break down the tank and set it back up in your home for a little extra.. Leveling these tanks as you might know is important, as well as no leak bulkheads etc,etc. Heater is a Won Brothers titanium and pairs well with the reefkeeper. $2000. E-mail: [email protected]

post-1402-0-38670400-1315512782_thumb.jp

post-1402-0-08161900-1315512809_thumb.jp

post-1402-0-72833200-1315512842_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...