WTB 55-150 gallon tank with stand

C Lo Slice

My wife's cousin asked me last night to help him find a tank after being out of the hobby for about 10 years. His last setup was a 55g that he really enjoyed. He doesn't want anything smaller than that, nor anything larger than 150g. Let me know what you have (I'm keeping an eye on the For Sale section, too, of course). Thanks!

Check out the post by Roll Tide Reef in the for sell section. My brothers 55g he's selling after his upgrade to a 75g. Comes with stand and fluval 305. I believe he was asking $400 OBO.

Black rim on tank and black stand. No pictures up yet but he should have them online by tonight. Feel free to pm him or I for contact info.

By the way funny update you posted about watching Tanked. Tried to talk my financee into a 57,000g like the Church in Dallas, no luck as of yet haha..

Edited by bchap

Check out the post by Roll Tide Reef in the for sell section. My brothers 55g he's selling after his upgrade to a 75g. Comes with stand and fluval 305. I believe he was asking $400 OBO.

Black rim on tank and black stand. No pictures up yet but he should have them online by tonight. Feel free to pm him or I for contact info.

By the way funny update you posted about watching Tanked. Tried to talk my financee into a 57,000g like the Church in Dallas, no luck as of yet haha..

Okay, I'll keep an eye out for the pictures. And thanks for the compliment :) Funny how these women control our spending but we have no say on theirs haha.