46 Gallon Bow Front with Stand

Dee

I had this listed for sale, but decided to move my fresh water tank into it. So now I'm selling the fresh water tank, which is a 75 gallon acrylic...long tank...with pedestal stand. You can use it for saltwater if you want also. The top and bottom of the stand have flat pieces to make it stable...very nice tank I got on Craig's List for about $350 (was over $1,000 brand new) 4-6mths ago. We just have too many large tanks in the house with the salt water, fresh and all the reptiles. It does come with undergravel filter...and a black matching canopy and two lights. Asking $200 for the tank. Another $200 for a 4mth old Eheim wet/dry filter (one of the newer ones..can get exact model if needed) that is over $300 brand new. I thought it would be easier to sell the new one and just keep the Fluvals I have.

Dena

698-7192

I just moved everything into a 100 gallon tank and would like to have my 46 gallon bow front move on to a new home. It comes with a matching black stand, lid and light. The light does have an upgraded salt water bulb, but I got it from someone else so I have no idea what type or wattage it is. We also had an oddysea fixture that burnt out the new ballast...my husband dismantled it to keep the LED lights on a separate strip. It's not beautiful, but works great. I have a Fluval 304 as well that needs a new motor seal ring (O ring) and a motor cap. Petsolutions sells these for maybe $10 total.

I have no idea what to charge, but I know how much I spent on it used a few weeks ago. So I'm going to start with $175 for it all...will consider other offers as well. I haven't noticed any scratches in the glass...and it was used for salt water. Nice tank, but I got the bug and just new my 100 gallon one would look beautiful with salt :o)

I probably can't deliver because hubby is out of town during the week. I can help load it though.

Dena

698-7192

Edited by Dee

I just moved everything into a 100 gallon tank and would like to have my 46 gallon bow front move on to a new home. It comes with a matching black stand, lid and light. The light does have an upgraded salt water bulb, but I got it from someone else so I have no idea what type or wattage it is. We also had an oddysea fixture that burnt out the new ballast...my husband dismantled it to keep the LED lights on a separate strip. It's not beautiful, but works great. I have a Fluval 304 as well that needs a new motor seal ring (O ring) and a motor cap. Petsolutions sells these for maybe $10 total.

I have no idea what to charge, but I know how much I spent on it used a few weeks ago. So I'm going to start with $175 for it all...will consider other offers as well. I haven't noticed any scratches in the glass...and it was used for salt water. Nice tank, but I got the bug and just new my 100 gallon one would look beautiful with salt :thumbsup: )

I probably can't deliver because hubby is out of town during the week. I can help load it though.

Dena

698-7192

Hi Dena,

Is this still available? If so, do you have any pictures? What are the dimensions of the tank? My husband and I are looking to start our first salt water set up. :-)

Thanks! Jennifer