Online Frag Show - BIG PRICE DROPS!!!!

Mr Cob

Thank you all the great prices on those frags, all had opened and ready to thrive! Just want to tell everything that Rob is a great person to buy from, I ordered a frag of two heads of Blue Magician and he gave me the four and informed that the two headed wasn't doing well so he went ahead and upgraded for me without any extra charge. He actually throw in an extra frag in my order also. Great job Mr. Cob, I will continue to buy from you. Thanks again for showing that you care for and stand by your products and value your customer!

• Like 1

Thank you all the great prices on those frags, all had opened and ready to thrive! Just want to tell everything that Rob is a great person to buy from, I ordered a frag of two heads of Blue Magician and he gave me the four and informed that the two headed wasn't doing well so he went ahead and upgraded for me without any extra charge. He actually throw in an extra frag in my order also. Great job Mr. Cob, I will continue to buy from you. Thanks again for showing that you care for and stand by your products and value your customer!

I'll second this! This was my first time buying from Mr. Cob's and I couldn't have asked for more. My three-headed Sunny D's ended up being 7 heads. And what a great price, and even better customer service. Thanks, Rob!

• Like 1