Looking for "clean" chaeto & caulerpa

KarenM

we've got plenty in stock right now, if there's any slime algae on your macro you can just shake it vigorously and it all comes right off, we try to avoid doing this when we sell it just because the macro is loaded with pods and you'll want those in your tank.

we've got plenty in stock right now, if there's any slime algae on your macro you can just shake it vigorously and it all comes right off, we try to avoid doing this when we sell it just because the macro is loaded with pods and you'll want those in your tank.

Do you have any caulerpa? I asked at RCA, but he wasn't familiar with it. So, I want the pods but not the slime. How do I go about it?

• 4 weeks later...
i've got tons of grape caulerpa that grows like crazy if you're still interested.

I sure am! I'm leaving town tomorrow and won't be back until late Wednesday so it would be late next week before I could pick it up. Where are you located?

I'm in North Austin by Mopac and Parmer. Just give me a call when you get back from your trip. The caulerpa will still be here! 512-797-4077.

I haven't forgotten about the calerpa. I'm on call this weekend so it may be early next week, but if you still have it I'll pick it up.