Selling EVERYTHING

MissMish

For sale - 100 dollars for the lot of it. Take it all. Will part out if I must.

Pro-clear Aquatic Skimmer - worth a good 100 or so dollars, needs cleaned

Unsure of gallon-age. Bought it from someone who sold it for 75 gallons. Comes with pump.

Over the Tank overflow - worth 200 in store new, needs piece re-glued, worth 40 at least.

Brand unknown - in good condition, but needs a piece re-glued. Comes with everything but return hose. Has return nozzles.

30 or so pounds of live rock - Worth at least $3 a pound - but even at $1 a pound, that's a good 30-40 bucks

Has an amazing amount of tube worms, a single feather duster, a mushroom or two, and more on it. Problem? I neglected my tanks and it is covered in red algae.

Testing kit

AC 70 modded filter -

Great refugium, comes with algae and rest.

Aquarium Sealant

Decent sized (40-50) gallon vacuum hose (nothing fancy)

Random other accessories - can name later

Text me at 512-665-5843. I forget to check the forums, so a text is the best way. Must come get it and bring your own container.

Forgot to add that this comes with a 20 gallon reg sized tank as well as a 5 gallon jug for saltwater.

Selling it because hubby no longer has job and the hobby just got way too expensive. Another casualty to the economy. :(

• 2 weeks later...