SPS mini-colonies

Derry

UPDATED 7/12 - I took the Roscoe's and insignis to RCA today. The Red Planet is still available if anyone's interested.

UPDATED 7/8 - new prices

UPDATED 8pm - added Red Planet frag.

I've grown out a couple of frags that came my way via trade, and I'm ready to find new homes for them. The source didn't know their identities, so the names here are my best guess, based on comparison to other corals in my tank. I make no guarantees on the accuracy of the identifications! The names are my best guess, good-faith effort.

The first one looks like my Roscoe's Blue. It's about 3" tall, very well encrusted with multiple branches. $50 $40

post-827-0-21111300-1309895295_thumb.jpg

The other one looks like my green and blue A. insignis. It's about 5" tall and almost as wide from branch to branch. $65 $50

post-827-0-10645700-1309895312_thumb.jpg

This one I'm certain of - it's a crumb of Red Planet that broke off my colony awhile back and has now completely encrusted the frag plug. That's it back behind the green and blue insignis. Unfortunately, the plug is so far back from the front glass, that's the best pic I can get. $15

As always, I'm open to trading for other coral. When in doubt, make me an offer!