Rock Anenome's taking over

LokiInGT

Last year I bought a rock from RCA with a very cool set of Rock Anenome growing in a patch that looked very interesting. Since then they have multiplied in force and I just happened to get a look at the back side of the rock up against the back glass and realized they had managed to get everywhere.. Thought someone might have some ideas on controlling these since they are not Aiptasia and I don't know if the regular methods would work on these . I will post a few different pics to see what you think.

thanks,

They kind of look like mojano anemones. If you pick up a few peppermint shrimp they should take care of them in no time. The coloring of them is a little weird so I could be mistaken about them being mojanos. They could just be palys.

Thanks I have added some peppermints already but they did not seem to even be making a dent in them. I have removed the one rock that had probably close to a hundred on it and I am letting it bake in the sun a few days before I try to recycle it. The 50 or so left I guess I will try the lime juice injections on. Any advice on how much lime juice I can use before there is an impact to PH or other inverts/verts in the tanks? I did finally see some positive identification as Majano Anenome on another site...

I appreciate all the feedback :)