34 Gallon Solana

generator22

I know its not easy selling a complete system but i figured I would give a shot anyway. For sale is a 34 gallon Current Solana on a custom stand. Here's what is included......

Equipment

34 Gallon Solana aquarium

Custom stand

Vortech MP10

Aquatic life 4 bulb 24" T5 fixture with 6 month old ATI bulbs

Custom light hanger (mounted to the back of the stand)

nano reef sysetms skimmer (much better than the stock one)

Livestock

Around 30+ lbs of live rock

1 six line wrasse

2 Tuxedo urchins

Multiple hermit crabs

Multiple snails

Superman Monti (about as big as my hand)

2 multi colored ricordea

3 different varieties of polyps

Metalic orange mushrooms

Green finger Leather

Green Hammer coral

Orange plate coral

Acan Colony, not sure which variety

Favia Brain Coral

Miscellaneous

2 nano Koralias

About 5, 5 gallon water containers

all test equipment

Hydrometer

All supplements

half gallon of both B-Ionic calcium and alkalinity supplements

stock solana skimmer

Im sure there is lots of stuff im forgetting but you get that too.

I would like to get 650 OBO

Pics will be in the next post........

It should definately look familiar to you Dena......its been a great tank, im unfortunately just loosing interest in the hobby. Too much other stuff going on right now. I figure i will give it a couple of days and if someone doesnt want the complete system i will just part out. Lots of people have already called dibs on stuff, if you are interested in something let me know and i will put you on the list.

It should definately look familiar to you Dena......its been a great tank, im unfortunately just loosing interest in the hobby. Too much other stuff going on right now. I figure i will give it a couple of days and if someone doesnt want the complete system i will just part out. Lots of people have already called dibs on stuff, if you are interested in something let me know and i will put you on the list.

I wasn't aware we were dibbing on stuff. doh.

You did a good job with the tank! Guys, Jason built the stand so it's pretty solid.

I'd love to buy some stuff, but I have a $1,000 vet bill to pay of...again...and I still haven't gotten my 280g running. I'm trying to be good and you guys are making that very hard!!!

You did a good job with the tank! Guys, Jason built the stand so it's pretty solid.

I'd love to buy some stuff, but I have a $1,000 vet bill to pay of...again...and I still haven't gotten my 280g running. I'm trying to be good and you guys are making that very hard!!!

Thanks Dena. ive got the tank, stand, light rack and nano reef skimmer for sale for 300 if you are interested.