Aqua SD

Will

Just saw the Acid Drop Acans, how long is this offer good for? Don't know when the group buy is going to get set...

The offer lasts until we don't have any more frags of them to offer, so no hard-set date. Just let us know how we can help with the group buy, if you guys know anything particular y'all are looking for or if there's certain items you've seen us post that you'd like to make sure we still have some pieces/frags of, or heck, just however we can help!

I can have the package delivered to my house in hyde park (central downtown area) either Friday the 17th or Tuesday the 21st depending on what is best for everyone else. You will all pay separately with Aqua SD.

Which date works best?

Will

just wanted to drop a quick note saying Will seems to have things rolling nicely! If you guys have any questions that you'd like to ask us directly, please feel free to do so- otherwise Will's got the coordinating going on great so feel free to just talk to him as well-

Cheers guys

~TeamAquaSD

Vivid didn't have anything to do with it for me, it was aqua sd's awesome sale this past sat. I just got some incredible stuff delivered today! Tons of freebies from the sale too. They never disappoint! The dendros are a steal too...