Lotta Frags with a lot of colors!!

i agree! or it needs to show the screen names of the bidders or just the winning bid! instead of listing private bidder! i feel that is BS

Sorry guys, lots of people use bidsniper and have the programs do the bidding for them in the last seconds of the auctions. We keep listings private because we've had several people complain to us about getting ebay messages from other users requesting future frags or splitting pieces. It became such an annoyance that I just made it all private so that nobody was bothered by other users.. I'm currently in the process of getting the website worked out and updated so that frags/colonies are available for outright purchase and no bidding has to be done.

I'm ready for some frag options for outright purchase for sure. cant wait till i can come in and see you all in person some time. when is the AAF expected to open here in town?

Edited by MasonHoff

I was lucky enough to win a few acan's, & ricordia's.

I met up with Matt yesterday to pick everything up, and they are now settling into their new home. I'll try to post some pics tonight.

Congrats on the wins! Can't wait to see some pics

I'm ready for some frag options for outright purchase for sure. cant wait till i can come in and see you all in person some time. when is the AAF expected to open here in town?

Right now it's still up in the air. The location we were looking at won't work out so on we go looking for a new space. Hope to have everything moved over and in by end of the summer.

which acans did you get bro?

I was lucky enough to win a few acan's, & ricordia's.

I met up with Matt yesterday to pick everything up, and they are now settling into their new home. I'll try to post some pics tonight.

My lights aren't quite as bright, and are a bit bluer (PC lights), so my pics won't pop quite as nicely as AAF's eBay photo's.

I have to say, the Fire & Ice Acan in the first pic, look a little better under my lights as the colors are a bit darker, a bit more contrast between the two.

A couple of the acan's had their feeding tentacles out right after placing them in the tank. They were quite happy.