Looking for set of glass tops for 48" tank

Juiceman

Just got a 75 gallon going, lookin for some glass tops for it so I don't have to buy them.

The set that fits a 75 or a 90 will work.

Please let me know.

Let me make sure to say, I will pay for them if need be, but I'd like to not have to pay the "store" price!

Hey Juiceman, I have one side for you if you want it. I'm in Cedar Park. It's the kind that folds so you can open the front but again, only one side so it will only cover half of your 90g.

You sure you want to cover your tank like that? Holds in a lot of heat and CO2.

I can leave it outside of my house on the frong side if you want to come get it.

I used the do it yourself screen kit with bird netting from home depot. Cost about $10, makes custom fit covers to keep you fish from jumping but doesn't trap in heat or get salt creep like glass does.

I used the do it yourself screen kit with bird netting from home depot. Cost about $10, makes custom fit covers to keep you fish from jumping but doesn't trap in heat or get salt creep like glass does.

I'd like to hear more about this. How is the netting held over the tank? How big are the holes in the netting?

Like chicken wire, wouldn't that collect salt creep and rust?

Like chicken wire, wouldn't that collect salt creep and rust?

The bird netting is nylon or plastic.. it might collect salt creep but no rust.

Juice, got home and saw the aquarilum glass cover still there. You want it?

edit: just saw your note... what time is "after work" so I'll keep my wife from grabbing it?