oceanic 40g cube tank

klerk

Oceanic brand Cube tank. comes with hood panels and double florescent light canopy. dimensions are 18 deep x 24 wide x 21 tall over 1/4 inch thick glass (9/16ths)?

black wooden trim on top and bottom. back wall painted black but could be scraped off for a see-through application.

price reduced to $95.

price reduced to $50.

now $40!!

My son accidentally rolled his bike into one of the corners, resulting in a very small chip on the outside edge of the glass. pics attached. selling for half of what i was asking because of this. black back could be removed to orient the chipped edge towards the back if desired.

DAYTIME PICS ARE TAKEN BEFORE THE CHIP. night = after.

located in central austin.

post-1921-0-65787200-1306595131_thumb.jp

post-1921-0-85832800-1306595159_thumb.jp

post-1921-0-89061400-1306595171_thumb.jp

post-1921-0-37704700-1306595202_thumb.jp

Oceanic brand Cube tank. comes with hood panels and double florescent light canopy. dimensions are 18 deep x 24 wide x 21 tall over 1/4 inch thick glass (9/16ths)?

black wooden trim on top and bottom. back wall painted black but could be scraped off for a see-through application.

price reduced to $95.

price reduced to $50.

now $40!!

My son accidentally rolled his bike into one of the corners, resulting in a very small chip on the outside edge of the glass. pics attached. selling for half of what i was asking because of this. black back could be removed to orient the chipped edge towards the back if desired.

DAYTIME PICS ARE TAKEN BEFORE THE CHIP. night = after.

located in central austin.

I will take it.