Tank moval

trozacky

Ok I am new to Saltwater aquariums. Ive owned several tanks just not salt. I am looking at a 135 gallon complete set up in San Antonio. I dont have a clue on how to set it up or move it. Im looking for someone to pick it up and deliver it to Taylor and set it up. If anyone is interested please shot me a message with your fee. Also, is 135 gallons to big for a beginner? Should I wait and get something smaller.Thanks

Travis

Just my 2c...

Does the system come with livestock? (Fish and corals.) If so you should pass. As a beginner you will probably make a lot of mistakes early on (we all did) and it should not at the expense of the lives of your critters. Besides, stocking the tank is half the fun. :-)

If the system does not have livestock - then go for it - bigger is not really any harder.

For tank moving services, you should call the LFS and ask who they would recommend. Probably will get more info/response than this post.