zebra eel

Teresa

Hi All,

post-1201-0-59325800-1305956284_thumb.jp

This eel is super super cool. I bought him 6 months ago when he was only 1/2" around and maybe 6" long. He is now 1" round and at least 12" long. He eats frozen shrimp (PE Mysis is his favorite). He always comes out from hiding during feeding time and you can see him swimming around the rocks every now and then during the day. Zebra Eels do not eat fish and are one of the only/few that are fish safe. They are also reef safe (minus their size or clumsiness). Zebra Eels grow quite large and therefore need a large aquarium 125+gallons minimum. I, unfortunately, purchased him for my 29 gallon biocube and was told this would be "okay" since they spend all of their time hiding in the rock work. Well - I've had a change of conscious (or I'm finally listening to it) and he's now for sale. The picture attached is not of him - but it looks just like him biggrin.gif.

I'm asking $80 as I've read hardy tank live stock goes for market prices and they usually sell for around $80-100 for the small sizes.

Please pm me if interested.

Teresa

• 2 weeks later...