No Longer a Tease- Auctions are LIVE!

TeamAquaSD

Hey there guys and gals!

Going to have all these items posted up on ebay with the auctions opening on Friday night and running until Monday night. Going to have over 80 items put up, from Zoa's to SPS's and even some chalices- oh yes, I said chalices! We'll get the link put up in this post as soon as the items go live, but for now, enjoy the eye candy!!

AUCTIONS ARE LIVE AND CAN BE FOUND BY FOLLOWING THE LINK- Any problems, or if you'd like a link to the auction of a specific item, please don't hesitate to contact us!

http://shop.ebay.com/aqua-sd/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

As ever, any questions or comments, please don't hesitate one willy nilly second and ask away or shoot us a PM!

%

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0032-3.jpg

DSC_0035-5.jpg

DSC_0037-7.jpg

DSC_0039-9.jpg

DSC_0047-17.jpg

DSC_0051-21.jpg

DSC_0053-23.jpg

DSC_0054-24.jpg

DSC_0055-25.jpg

Lets show off a few more!%!

DSC_0069-39.jpg

DSC_0070-40.jpg

DSC_0073-43.jpg

DSC_0075-45.jpg

DSC_0076-46.jpg

DSC_0071-41.jpg

DSC_0094-56.jpg

DSC_0095-57.jpg

DSC_0096-58.jpg

DSC_0097-59.jpg

Alright, that's it for now, have to go suffer through unpacking some new stunning pieces for all of ya. If you guys (and gals!) would like any more pics, just ask away and I'll post some more later tonight- but only if you want to see them!!

and just a few more teasers- Lots more will actually be put up, just sharing a few of them to catch the eye!%!

Mother Colony

DSC_0122-84.jpg

WYSIWYG 2 eye'd frag

DSC_0123-85.jpg

Mother Colony

DSC_0124-86.jpg

WYSIWYG Frag

DSC_0125-87.jpg

Mother Colony

DSC_0126-88.jpg

WYSIWYG Frag

DSC_0127-89.jpg

Aaaannd if we REALLY get excited, we might just post up a single head of this Blasto...

DSC_0082-49.jpg

and just maybe this favia

DSC_0081-48.jpg

There's at least 10 of these I want! Does our ARC member discount carry over to eBay?

Sorry- but just by the nature of ebay, the price it is is the price it is! Of course, you can always add some items from our website to whatever you win if you want to get that ARC action happening biggrin.gif

How the heck do I find these auctions? I searched aqua sd and nothing came up

Yea, that's our fault- Our username on ebay is Aqua-sd, not just AquaSD. However, in the first post there's a link to the overview of all the auctions- if that still doesn't work for you, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure to get it figured out for ya!

Great news guys! First off- it's a Saturday. Second- Will made the executive decision that no matter how many items you win, the max you'll pay on shipping is $75. So if you have a dozen items on your watch list generating drool, great news!!

So shipping will be $35 for the first item, $5 for each additional, with max shipping charge at $75

Happy Bidding!!!