Frag Tank with external overflow and Stand.

Jon.Hanna

Hey there,

I have a Frag tank that I bought last week on here but after purchasing it and looking at some other options I have decided I think I want to go with a bigger Tank rather than two smaller tanks so I am going to sell this one first since I had not set it up yet.

I just want what I paid for it.

65.00 for tank and stand.

It is about 25 gallons and is 24x21x12

Needs a little touch up on the stand and on the Tank.

I will actually have it in my truck today in North Austin in Case anyone wants it.

Thanks,

Jon .

post-1038-0-70645500-1305751835_thumb.jp

post-1038-0-72011400-1305751878_thumb.jp

It is a Fantastic tank lol.

Only problem was it made me want to do a bigger Rimless tank, I love the way they look !!!!!

However if no one buys it I will still go the same route I was going to with it but the Bigger tank will have to wait.

I think I was second in line when michael was selling it, would it be possible to have it delivered (I've got no car)? I could throw in a few extra dollars or a frag or something from the tank I'm clearing out now.

I think I was second in line when michael was selling it, would it be possible to have it delivered (I've got no car)? I could throw in a few extra dollars or a frag or something from the tank I'm clearing out now.

PMed