Breaking down

DerrickH

I tore my tank down this weekend and have all my livestock in an icechest with chiller and pump connected to it. List below, need gone asap

Mated pair of ORA clowns and RBTA $75 very bright and big (female 2.75", male 2")

Pair of domino damsels and condi (they host it) $15

Mandarin Goby $10

Firefish goby $10

Frag of orange/green zoas about 12heads $10

Small frag of purple hammer $10

Kenya Tree $10

Small frag of palau nepthea $10

Cryptonite Candy Cane frag, about 4 heads $5

Birdsnest frag little larger than a golfball $5

Small rock covered in GSP $8

Edit: Skunk Cleaner shrimp large $15

About 30-35lbs of rock, has some sort of algae that bloomed on it while I was away(drying out now) $75 for the lot

30lbs of sand (argonite) Free

$220 for all of it at once(including rock) including some sort of bright green mushrooms and some blue flower looking things...

My apt is too small so this setup needs to go. Going to get a bio cube or something smaller. I live in Round Rock off of Gattis School rd, havent updated my profile yet.

Edited by DerrickH

Also forgot, edited with skunk cleaner addition. Ive also got a bunch of hermits....probably 25-30 blue leg, 2 porcelain crabs, 1 emerald crab, and some small snails.

$10 for all the crabs and snails.

I'll take the rock and the sand. Just set up a new tank and need all I can get! I live off slaughter so just pm me when you're free and I'll pick a time. Thanks!

Skunk Pending Chad n Belinda

Hammer Pending JD

Birdsnest and Mandarin Goby Pending DS

CUC Pending JD

All PMs replied

Please note, these things are in an ice chest with chiller and pump running. I had a sixline as well, but he was weak and didnt make it.

Edited by DerrickH

Interested on orange/ green zoas. I stay in lafrontera and can awing by this evening. Can you text a pic to 512 992 8391

post-1771-0-42964600-1305555918_thumb.jp

There is the hammer and zoas. The pics a bit fuzzy (cell phone). The hammer has more color now.

All rock pending-kmmthree

Skunk Pending-Chad n Belinda

Hammer Pending-JD

Birdsnest and Mandarin Goby Pending-Dsquared

CUC Pending-JD

All PMs replied

Better pic of zoas

post-1771-0-07236200-1305564333_thumb.jp

Hardware also posted in correct thread section

Also not sure if anyone is interested in them, but Ive got 2 brittle starts, and 1 serpent star. Take $4 a piece or $10 for all three of them. I need this stuff gone tonight as well. [email protected] is my email addy and it comes to my phone so thats quickest way to get ahold of me, again sorry about the full inbox...