55g Complete System...$350

Laura

Ok all...this is the last of my depature from the hobby...I held on to this 55g just in case things would change, but working at the Humane Society and fostering animals in need has consumed 110% of my time. Here we go..and please, at this price I can't part out... :hmm:

-55g tank & stand

-MH lighting...2 x 150W and 4 X 54w T5's...48" light

-all the liverock shown...one boulder size rock is fully encrusted with purple coraline algae

-fish include a target mandarin that eats frozen and dry foods, black sailfin blenny,6 line wrasse

-overloaded with nassarius, turbo, bumblebee & astrea snails, peppermint shrimp, red leg, blue leg hermits and 2 sea cucumbers...

-HOB Emperor 400 and HOB Aqueon

-HOB Red Sea Prizm protein skimmer

-2 Maxi-Jet powerheads...a 900 and a 1200

-livesand with a 1-1.5" bed

-the corals include my Blue-tip duncans from ATL, fire red chalice, neon green maze coral, and a rock filled with a rarer zoa that I just can't think of its name right now... :doh: and an orange crush acan enchinata from AAF

Laura, I would like to purchase the tank. It looks great. I have moved tanks before and understand the amount of work involved.

When would you have time to let me come buy and move it? Please call me at 512-423-3667 to set up the details.

Regards,

Dave Kennedy

-

Ok all...this is the last of my depature from the hobby...I held on to this 55g just in case things would change, but working at the Humane Society and fostering animals in need has consumed 110% of my time. Here we go..and please, at this price I can't part out... :hmm:

-55g tank & stand

-MH lighting...2 x 150W and 4 X 54w T5's...48" light

-all the liverock shown...one boulder size rock is fully encrusted with purple coraline algae

-fish include a target mandarin that eats frozen and dry foods, black sailfin blenny,6 line wrasse

-overloaded with nassarius, turbo, bumblebee & astrea snails, peppermint shrimp, red leg, blue leg hermits and 2 sea cucumbers...

-HOB Emperor 400 and HOB Aqueon

-HOB Red Sea Prizm protein skimmer

-2 Maxi-Jet powerheads...a 900 and a 1200

-livesand with a 1-1.5" bed

-the corals include my Blue-tip duncans from ATL, fire red chalice, neon green maze coral, and a rock filled with a rarer zoa that I just can't think of its name right now... :doh: and an orange crush acan enchinata from AAF

:( Man, I wish I'd have known you had this light. The fiance is pushing for MH lighting now. She likes the way it shimmers. :(

Women...they always change their mind... :doh:

This was for the entire set up lonestar...I wasn't parting out because I needed the light to house the existing coral... ;)

Laura, what kind of pups have you been fostering? Although I'm not taking in new dogs myself, I have friends still active in rescue and I rarely go a month without holding one until they have room. Right now I have a boy from the "Texas 200" which was over 200 Rotts taken in by the Houston SPCA from a puppy mill. He's only staying a week, skin and bones, had loads of fleas, also has some neurologic issues...stumbles a bit. But is he ever so sweet and can't get close enough to you. It's very satisfying being a part of their lives, even though it's a short part.