FS Geo 612 Calcium Reactor

Bluespotjawfish

FOR SALE $325

This unit is in excellent condition. It includes GEO 612 Calcium Reactor rated for 300 gallons, a Reef Fanatic Deluxe CO2 Regulator with Solenoid, a Reef Fanatic 10lb CO2 tank, and filter media. Although rated for 300 gallons, I would recommend this for a tank up to about 200 gallons. The GEO is known for how easy is to set up and control, it's a very dependable unit.

All cell cast acrylic construction

Clear lid to view proper O-ring seal

Key hole slot for lid removal

Micro ball valve effluent control

Eheim 1048 pump, bolted to base plate

pH probe port in lid

pH probe adapter

Auto fill bubble counter

9 x 10 foot print, 18" overall height

Holds 8 pounds of media, use large grain schuran type

For reef aquariums up to 300 gallons

GEO reactors are fabricated using only the finest cast acrylic materials and high quality fittings. Designed with the user in mind, these are by far the easiest reactors on the market to install, operate and maintain. Bottom up flow of water captures free CO2 and draws it back into the pump. This means less gas in the reactor and less gas in the effluent. There is no need for a second single pass chamber with this design.

This reactor includes all of the fittings and tube required for normal installation. You will need to supply a maxi jet 1200 feed pump and pH controller. You will also need to calibrate your pH controller using the 4.0 and 7.0 range. I have some calibration fluid I can give you if you need it.

And, whoever buys it gets the bonus of seeing the adorable 2 wk old baby picasso clowns!

Lorraine

210-475-3934 Home

210-381-5263 Cell

Thousand Oaks/Preston Hollow Area - San Antonio