Checking interest on fishes

Meteorflower

Sometime in the next week or two I plan on removing all my fish from my tank to start some hard cycling and remodeling. Since it will probably be several months before I will be ready for fish again, I need to rehome my guys. I thought I'd check interest here on the reef club, and take the stragglers to Aquatek.

I don't have these fish caught, and it will be at least a week before they are actually available (since catching them will likely involve removing most of the LR from the 150 gallon display), but if you think you're interested, let me know and I will contact you as they become available. I am tentatively planning to do this on Sunday... so if you see something you like, let me know. The fishes are as follows:

Mated pair of ocellaris clowns: these guys are about 3 years old and are laying regular batches of eggs every two weeks or so. $60

Naso tang: about 4 inches, eats out of my hand. Also loves to eat bubble algae for some odd reason; he's kept my tank clean of the stuff for the past two years. $30

Heniochus diphreutes butterflyfish: I've had this guy about 6 months, and he hasn't touched a single coral or clam in my tank. $20

Green mandarin male: does not eat frozen, so he needs a big tank to support him. I would consider a 75 gallon with lots of live rock and no similar feeders to be the minimum for him. Free to good home.

Two green chromis: $5 each

I have a pretty lousy camera, but here's a couple of pics... sorry they're so crappy :wacko:

post-1162-0-65402900-1302649024_thumb.jp

post-1162-0-86414300-1302649046_thumb.jp

Update: The tang, butterfly, mandarin and clowns are all pending, and I will begin catching at 3:00 tomorrow. Chromis still available.

There is also a large neon green bubble tip anemone with purple tips that I got from Aquatek less than a month ago. $30 if anyone wants it.

Update: Naso and butterfly are sold; mandarin is pending pickup. Clownfish, anemone and chromis are still available, and I also discovered a handsome red and yellow pistol shrimp while removing the rock. He will be $20. I'll work on getting better pics of the remaining livestock tonight.