Don't throw away that ugly (but working) powerhead!

Bry

Hi guys, I just got a big 55g to mix salt in. I'm looking for a cheap, no frills power head or pump to drop in it. Anything at least 150 gph would do. Yes I need it working well, I just don't care if it's dirty, no prefilter or cage. I just don't want to buy another one in a week or get shocked when I touch the water.

I figured before I went and paid retail and possibly shipping I'd see if any of you have some house cleaning to do.

Thanks.

PS. I'm somewhat in the market for a powerhead in the DT as well. I'd like to to be wave maker compatible but I do not want a wave maker at this time. I'd like that to be 900-1300 gph. And BTW, I'm not a $100+ powerhead hobbyist at this point. Got anything like that laying around?

I have several powerheads and pumps

if you have any particular models in mind, let me know

, will be in austin, round rock, pflugerville area thos up coming weekend

Honestly, at this point in my employment, or lack thereof, I just should focus on costs. I've been spending time reading about different low-middle end powerheads and have come to the conclusion that I cannot be picky, if they work I'll take anything for the salt mixing and something at least 900 gph for the main tank. I will get picky and worry about reviews and quality later.

i have 2 SEIO 620 powerheads i took out of my reef tank about a year ago. had planned on getting back into the hobby but have recently decided against it. i'll sell both of them for $20. let me know if you are interested.