Price lowered.All 5 frags $60

mdavis735

All 5 frags $60.

I have some accidental frags as usual.

2- Pink Lemonade 1 is around 1 inch and one is between 1/4 and 1/2 inch. $35 for the large and $20 for the small

post-574-0-00835700-1301949100_thumb.jpg

2- J_G Yellow between 3/4 and 1 inch $15 each

post-574-0-40258600-1301949207_thumb.jpg

1- Tubs Pink Jade 1 inch with a couple of branches $30

post-574-0-69644800-1301949324_thumb.jpg

It's gone,but I can make lots more frags.they moderate to strong lighting.

Well the next time you frag, let me know. I'm having problems with my lights right now, but will hopefully be getting a new fixture sometime next week.

Well the next time you frag, let me know. I'm having problems with my lights right now, but will hopefully be getting a new fixture sometime next week.

Not to discourage a sale, but you mentioned in your Welcome thread that the tank is newly set up. It might not be the best time to add SPS to it. In my limited SPS experience, they like very stable and mature water conditions. I tried adding SPS into my 75g a few months after it was set up and lost them all. Now two years down the road, added some more and they are doing great (not saying you have to wait 2 years, just some time to get your tank through the "new tank syndrome" and such).

Not to discourage a sale, but you mentioned in your Welcome thread that the tank is newly set up. It might not be the best time to add SPS to it. In my limited SPS experience, they like very stable and mature water conditions. I tried adding SPS into my 75g a few months after it was set up and lost them all. Now two years down the road, added some more and they are doing great (not saying you have to wait 2 years, just some time to get your tank through the "new tank syndrome" and such).

Ahh... okay, I gotcha. I know my fish and such, but still learning about corals. Thanks for the heads up.