Reef Cleaners

jb247

Just to clarify = order in by sunday 10th, delivery on Thur 14th via express shipping? Do you have a pick up location?My bad guys! The dates are good but the days are bad. It's really Sunday the 10th and so forth. Been a long day!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just joined, and just missed this... :-(

Welcome to the club. Same thing happened to me a few weeks back when I joined but as JB said, they will happen again and again. I think I'll need even more in a couple of weeks myself.

Sorry. There will be another one within the next few weeks. My buddy is setting up a new tank and is going to be doing an order. I'm sure he will open up to a group buy

I just joined, and just missed this... :-(

Welcome to the club. Same thing happened to me a few weeks back when I joined but as JB said, they will happen again and again. I think I'll need even more in a couple of weeks myself.

Thank you, much appreciated. I will keep an eye out.

Ok guys we have a problem. The order did not ship when it was supposed to. I'm talking to John now to figure out what is going on. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, trust me I know since I just lost 12 hours of pay due to me staying home to pick up the order. I'll keep you posted.

Ok guys, again I apologize for this being so hectic. I know it's been a pain and an incovenience. Now onto a brighter note, I spoke with John (all morning) and the order will ship tomorrow and WILL be here Friday. Again as soon as it arrives, I will post. Sorry guys. Let me know if this is a big problem for anybody and we can try to figure something out.