Custom 125 Tall Tank/stand and canopy

luckylou

Custom 125 Tall Tank/stand and canopy. This was my main display tank in my living room after allot of thought i have decided to sell and downgrade my tank size, so with that said I am offering up for sale my tank. It will come with the tank/stand/canopy and vho lighting 3 bulbs powered by a icecap 660 ballast, canopy has hole cutout for 5 fans, 3 on the back side and 1 on each end. there are currently only two fans installed though on the backside. Tank measures 60" long x 18.5 wide x 24 high. has custom black overflow box built in with two 1.5" drains (so yes with the right return pump this tank can handle a lot of return flow).Stand and Canopy measures 19 1/2 wide x 62 1/4" long. Stand is 37" high but tank sits around 3 inches lower so you don't see a nasty sand bed as your sand matures.All together the whole setup stands 67 1/2 " high. Front was also made from a full sheet of wood so all the grain on the stand and canopy match from side to side.Tank is still running so you can see that it has no leaks and also if you want you can take the live sand with you. You will need a sump,return pump and skimmer and you will have a completely working setup. First $900 Takes it. Located in Killeen,Tx.

tank_5.jpgtank1.jpgtank2.jpg

tank3.jpgtank4.jpgtank6.jpg

tank7.jpgtank9.jpgtank10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Updated List and Prices.......

125 gal 5ft Reef Ready tank ,stand, canopy $250

Icecap 660 VHO retro can also be used for a t-5 retro $100 SOLD

x2 cooling fans $15ea SOLD

40 gal custom acrylic sump $50

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...