Need host tank until my own 10g cycles

I am very new to the hobby... just purchased a used 90g that had a lone Tomato Clown. Was hoping that someone (as close to Leander as possible) had a quarantine tank and wouldnt mind hosting my clown until my tank cycles. It am setting up temporary housing in a 10g until the 90g is ready to go. Not sure how long it takes to cycle a 10gI have unfortunately already placed him in the tank as I didnt have an alternative. If anyone is interested in helping, please let me know via PM.

Thanks!

Jen

I was just told by a professional that the clown should be fine. I got the water, live rock, and live sand today and Im running a decent size filter. I think Im going to keep an eye on him over night... and keep my fingers crossed!!

If you are attached to that fish then your original idea of having someone host it in an established system was a better idea.

I was just told by a professional that the clown should be fine. I got the water, live rock, and live sand today and Im running a decent size filter. I think Im going to keep an eye on him over night... and keep my fingers crossed!!

If you are attached to that fish then your original idea of having someone host it in an established system was a better idea.

amen to that. Please let the clown go to a more suitable tank

+1 he really should go to a host tank.

Dr. Tim's Aquatics makes a product called "One and only NaH2O  Pure" that adds bacteria and immediately cycles the tank with no ammonia or nitrite accumulation. Or very little accumulation. I was skeptical when I saw it used and thought my buddy was about to kill a $65 fish but it works. I am a believer now. Saw it work and tested the water myself. 

I've used the dr Tim's stuff with great results.

If your 90g has all the needed stuff (rock, sand, etc) then get a bottle of the one and only from dr Tim's and put your clown in your 90g with the product and you'll be fine.