SPS looseing flesh

Christian

Hello I recently got some montipora caps and and orange incrusting montipora coral and their all loosing flesh. I had them in my 10g tank. Thats when I noticed they were loosing flesh so I checked my water and the only thing that semed bad was that the ph was not where it should be it was low, so I took them out of my 10 and put them into my 29g bio-cube, and the water in that tank is good. But I dint think the light is bright enuff for them, and I was wondering will the flesh that is dead/dieing come back?

It depends on what's causing the necrosis. If you don't find the problem and fix it they will more than likely continue until their completely dead. In regards to the biocube they should be fine. Montis don't require as much light as other SPS. I successfully kept a red cap in a 12 nanocube for a long time. I believe the lighting configuration is the same between the two cubes. Just make sure your bulbs are good

Also check for nudis - they'd be little white hairy things probably in the affected area. If not, corals can regrow around a live skeleton even if the flesh is gone (still bone white), but with time the skeleton will stop being viable and the tissue will no longer regrow over it.