Corals for Sale

o0zarkawater

*REDUCED PRICES 3/31/11*

I'm helping another member (Christian14) close down his tank. He lives out in Taylor and didn't want to deal with meeting people in and out of town, so he brought me everything.

SO..............

FISH

These fish have been in his tank for 1+ years and all eat frozen mysis/sinking pellets/flake cyclopeeze. They are also pest/disease free. Unlike the fresh caught fish you'll end up with from elsewhere, these guys will survive in your tank!

Sixline Wrasse - ~2" - $10

SOLD Royal Gramma - ~2" - $10 SOLD

SOLD True Perc clownfish w/ green striped mushroom rock - $50 - (s)he hosts these mushrooms and LOVES them, so we would prefer to sell them as a pair. The Clown is ~2" long and the mushroom rock has over 40 green stripe mushrooms on it. (s)he lays down on them to go to sleep at night. Great for someone who wants a hosting clown without the risk of an anemone stinging your other corals. SOLD

img8385d.th.jpg

CORALS

SOLD Large Frogspawn - Larger Than Softball Sized - Green w/ Purple Tips - 7+ heads- $50 SOLD

img8372s.th.jpg

Bright Green Candycane Colony - Softball Size ~75 heads - $90

img8340u.th.jpg

SOLD Large Zoa Colony w/ mushrooms - Bright Orange 'Takeover Zoas' - Larger than Grapefruit w/ blue striped mushrooms - $50 SOLD

img8353h.th.jpg

Pulsing Xenia Colony from above pic - 15/ea$ - Attached to rock.

Loose 'Takeover Zoa' Colony from bottom of above pic - 40-60 heads - $20

SOLD Zoa Colony - 'Fire and Ice' - around 60 zoas in a loose colony. These need to color up as the lighting they were under was no good. Different centers from the 'takeover zoas' . $35 SOLD

img8358v.th.jpg

Misc GSP / Mushroom / Xenia rocks - $10-$30

Tonga Rock w/ GSP - $15 - This would make a great center piece of your tank, nice branch of tonga covered in bright green GSP / purple Mat. You can get some GSP color in your tank without worrying about it taking over neighboring rocks, if you stand it up in the center of the tank.

tongal.th.jpg

Red Monticap Colony on Rock - $25 About 5" x 4"

img8389ul.th.jpg

There are also a few pieces from my own tank I'd like to offer

up...

Clove Polyp Rock - $40 - SOLD

This rock has about 100+ 4-5" tall clove polyps on it. They are not invasive like xenia, I just want room for SPS. I've had them for 18 months and they've stayed on this one rock. The rock is about 8" long and 5-6" wide.

SOLD Blue Paly Rock - This is actually a Monti skeleton that the blue palys took over. 4"x5" - $15 SOLD

Normal Lighting - img8338.th.jpg

Actinics Only - img8339w.th.jpg

Pulsing Pink PomPom Xenia - $5 per bunch.

pomj.th.jpg

PM or Call with questions/offers, or to setup a time to swing by.

512.Seven85-463Six

-Chris

post-1199-0-92270700-1298795000_thumb.jp

I'm interested in some softies. I'm in Cedar Park as well. If you're available before 2 pm tomorrow I can (and will) come by so I'll PM you. I haven't made the wife mad in a while.

Edited by Bry

Updated the first post.

Still have the large candycane colony available, the sixline wrasse, a decent sized colony of the takeover zoas, the red monticap, and lots of rock w/ mushrooms and GSP.

Also have liverock without any critters on it for 3$/lb.

Last bump.

After this weekend I think I'll just keep everything else, and move my 10gal into the 20 that's housing the stuff for sale.

Good sized rocks with zoas/mushrooms/xenia/gsp still available.

Sixline still up for grabs.

Large Candycane colony still avail.

PM me your offers, I'll try to make a deal.