SPS Frag Buffet and some Candy Canes

Mike M.

I have a few pieces that I mounted a little over two weeks ago after reworking my live rock. I have some limited times on Friday afternoon, but plan on being pretty available Saturday for pickups. I will update the quantities available as often as possible to keep things simple.

Quick list:

Pink Millie

Pink Jade

Validia

Monti Cap

Bottle Brush

Yellow Millie

Candy Canes

Best regards,

Mike

Aquatek Purple Validia "Mini Colonies" $20 each

0 available

Hardy and extremely fast growing SPS

ValidiaFrags.jpg

validiacolony.jpg

Emerald Acro-0 available $20 each

This has become an extremely beautiful specimen in my tank. Not green, not blue. Dense, hardy and fast growing. It has not shown suseptibility to alk swings in my tank. Hardy piece.

emeraldacrocolony.jpg

EmeraldAcroFrag.jpg

Candy Cane Colonies -10-12 heads each $25 a piece(you get what is on the frag plug for $25)

0 available

candycanecolonies.jpg

candycanecolony.jpg

Thanks Mike! The Tommy Knockers, candy canes, and purple validia are just perfect! Thanks for the hook up too with the extra. I am looking too come pick up the rest as soon as I hit payday. Your tank was nothing short of awesome and my wife just absolutely loved the favia colony in your tank.

You and Jared were a hoot and welcome back anytime!

Hey everybody,

I still have ONE of the Candy Canes, Validia, Emerald Acro, and Tommy Knockers PRostrata. I'd really like to move them out and if somebody wanted all four pieces, I'd make a pretty good package deal for them. Just PM me and pitch an offer for the package. I am traveling Friday/Saturday, but can host a pickup tomorrow night or Sunday.

Mike

All right fellas, Dave sent the magic number for adoption. That'll get the frag sale wrapped up for a couple of months. I appreciate all the help in clearing the racks this weekend and hope everyone got home with their goods healthy and intact!

Best regards,

Mike

• 6 months later...

Hi, just found this. My notifications have not been working.

No, I won't be fragging anything for a good while. I have managed to crash a really nice tank so I am back in "building" mode.

I lost the pearlberry and the prostrata. Makes me very sad.

So anyway, death of a beautiful tank, but life goes on. I'll be back in the game in six months or so!

Thanks for checking in though and good luck with your tank.

Mike