frags for sale or trade

Stacy

I've got several corals that I'm interested in trading for just about anything or selling. I'd like more color- a lot of my stuff is orangey-red. The cap pieces are ~ 1" long x 1/2 " wide. One is off a gorgeous, bright reddish piece. The other is from a pale purple one. I've also got a large trumpet/candy cane that is a blue/green color. I have one large reddish mushroom and some red with yellow mouth zoos. If anyone is interested, let me know! Thanks!

Stacy

post-240-1181098489_thumb.jpg

post-240-1181098514_thumb.jpg

post-240-1181098536_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stacy

I am the queen of "I think I might be..." No worries! I had one of those anemones once- it didn't do so well in my tank :D How about $20 for all? If you want piece by piece breakdown, let me think... $1/monti, $3 for the shroom, $15 for the trumpet, $3 for the zoos.

~Stacy

Edited by Stacy

I will buy them all but I absolutely won't go over $25. (How’s that for being definitive and decisive?)

;-)

Oh, What is the best way to do this? I live/work in N. Austin (Avery Ranch/Parmer/620 area) and can get to Leander pretty easy.

Thanks,

Sean :-)

512-673-6633

I like that for definitiveness :devil: I offered all for $20 so you're good to go. I'll be home all day, so if you want to come by after you get off work, I can get them ready for you. I'm just up Parmer about 5 minute from the HEB there at 1431. If it's easier, I can meet you somewhere. LMK. If I don't get a message from you before 5ish, I'll call the # you left. Or you can call me at 259-4101. I hate calling people at work- I never know when they're busy :D

See ya,

Stacy

Thank you Stacy,

It was nice to meet you, and thanks for the goodies. They look great in my tank. My wife loves the big one. Good luck with your reef!

Sean :-)

Edited by Sean