Large Toadstool and small Xenia's and Colt corals

Mel in Elgin

Just upgraded my lighting (Thanks to Laura) and now I want to buy all the stuff that I couldn't have before :-)

Toadstool is in excellent health and has grown very quickly. I saw two at a local fish store yesterday priced at 74.99 each. They weren't nearly as nice as this one. I'm asking $40 if you know how to get it off the live rock that it's on. If not, $50 takes the rock with it.

I have a few small Xenia's left. $5.00 each

Also, a few small Colt Coral Frags $5.00 each

post-1741-0-28351400-1297018063_thumb.jp

post-1741-0-53465500-1297018117_thumb.jp

post-1741-0-14963400-1297018193_thumb.jp

It's attached to a piece of Rock (Tonga, I think). It's very thick at the base because it can't grow up anymore or it would be out of the water. I'd say it's about 6 inches tall and the base is almost as big around as a soda can although it's not perfectly round so it's kind of hard to gauge. I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow.

What is the large toadstool attached to? It looks awesome. How big is it?

Okidoki. I'll keep an eye out for more images.

It's attached to a piece of Rock (Tonga, I think). It's very thick at the base because it can't grow up anymore or it would be out of the water. I'd say it's about 6 inches tall and the base is almost as big around as a soda can although it's not perfectly round so it's kind of hard to gauge. I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow.

Not sure if these are any better. If not, I can send you a short video if you want to send me your email address.

Okidoki. I'll keep an eye out for more images.

post-1741-0-71398400-1297125757_thumb.jp

post-1741-0-72038400-1297125853_thumb.jp

post-1741-0-34946400-1297126021_thumb.jp