WTB: Scopas tang

Stacy

I have a scopas tang in my tank that I want to sell. I'm pretty sure that I can catch it if you want it. $25 and its pretty good size, maybe 4" or so. Would this be for the 90? That might be kind of small for him, maybe you should try and find a smaller scopas.

Have you tried marine SAT? If not you really should, just follow the instructions and wait about 2 weeks, it works. Also a small rabbitfish would do a great job on algae too. Fishybusiness has really small tangs and rabbitfish (foxface) and also they have the marine SAT.

I haven't tried the SAT, what is it? I was headed to fishy business later this month for a tail spot blenny that I've been waiting for. Maybe he'll have a scopas then too. Didn't think about rabbitfish...reef safe and fairly non-aggressive? I like the foxfaces, was just thinking I couldn't have one for some reason. Maybe still thinking of the smaller tanks I used to have. Yep, it's for the 90. Been using TLC so I think that's helped with a lot of the other kind of junk with new tanks, but the green stuff is growing like crazy. Not to mention the bryopsis that came in on some LR...yuck ;) My lawnmower blenny is in heaven though, lol!!

Looked it up, yes marine Sat would be a good idea as would the foxface, so I'm gonna add that if anyone has one of those I'd be interested ;) Those are easier to find at the lfs than the scopas, but if anyone has one they're wanting to get rid of, let me know. Thanks for the suggestions, Stephen!