WTT: Tunze 9210 Skimmer for Tunze 9005/6 or similar

o0zarkawater

I received this skimmer with some other stuff I purchased hoping I would be able to use it In Tank, but I am not going to be able to get it to work for my tank.

It is an older model DOC Classic 9210 that runs great. The person I bought it from had it on a 190 gallon Predator tank and said it kept his water clean! He purchased it ~4 or so years ago and only used it for one year. It was cleaned and put up in a closet until I recently purchased it.

You can Google 'Tunze DOC Classic 9210' for some sites that sell them.

Specifications:

• Recommended for aquariums up to 1,000 liters (264 gal)
  • Dimensions: 11"L x 6.1"W x 9.2"H
  • Installation Depth: Approximately 2.3" to 3.5"
  • Air capacity: 650 l/h (171 gal./h)
  • Power consumption: 21W

I am looking for a Tunze 9005/9006 or similar model, or a high quality HOB skimmer. I want the tunze 9005/6 because I can use it In-Tank. I do not have a sump at this time.

I ran it overnight in a bucket of tank water, and poured in a little bit of skimmate from one of my tanks and it immediately foamed up. This morning it had pulled 100ml of skimmate and the water looked clear. I again added a small amount of skimmate from one of my tanks and it immediately foamed up again.

This is an awesome skimmer and I wish I could get it to work for my application.

I'm not looking to sell for cash moneys, unless the price will get me the skimmer I need for my tank. Hopefully someone will have what I am looking for, but want to upgrade to a in-sump skimmer.

PM me, lets make a deal!

post-1199-0-76802700-1297006159_thumb.jp

post-1199-0-03135300-1297006169_thumb.jp

post-1199-0-76523700-1297006313_thumb.jp