Aqua-SD

Hydro

Yes he travels near RCA everyday. Ok Jeremy I call you later, I might can get a discount on top of what he told you. If anyone interested wants to send me a PM with their list I try to get better pricing. I'm actually going to San Diego next Saturday and am asking Will to hold the order until I get there. This way I can look at everything, possibly add more pieces, and then have him ship out on Monday. He may not hold for me though, we tried this before and a really expensive coral I bought ended up dying. He replaced it no questions asked but I would hate to have that happen again. Anyways LMK what I can help with.

I may be interested but not thrilled with going to Bastrop to pick it up. :)

Maybe Mark can pick up my stuff too if he is getting in on the order? ;)

I'm not in on this one chiu. I'm saving my $$ for a trip to Vivid Aquariums at the end of the month.

I'm not in on this one chiu. I'm saving my $$ for a trip to Vivid Aquariums at the end of the month.

BOOO!!!

While your out there, why don't you get them to renew their sponsorship as they have declined.

aqua sd is holding the corals for me to look at before they ship, if anyone else is interested they should let SD know what they want and go ahead and pay. I'll take a look at your frags while I'm there to verify their good health and then he will ship out on Monday